Gira update the X1 Server with new features
In the last few weeks Gira have released a major update to the X1 KNX server adding a host of new features, functions and bug fixes.
The update requires the latest versions of the Gira Project assistant (2.4) and is available from the Gira download site.
- Remote access via Gira S1 or ise smart connect KNX remote access removing the need for a VPN or Open Ports
- RGBW Colour and Tuneable White Colour temperature control
- Air conditioner control for KNX gateways with five favourite settings
- Sauna function
- Audio control with media support and playlists over KNX
- Button (Press/Release)
- Dimmer and dimmer (step size) functions consolidated
- Camera now supports password
- Thermostat can be changed from heating to cooling and configured for set point change only (Absolute mode only)
- Extend value transmitters and Timers on all functions inc temperature and percentage transmitter
- Demo mode without connection to X1 (Only in German)
- PIN protection for system menu
- Diagnostic page requires user name and password
- Status view – folder view
- Functions have room name when viewed from trades folder
- Scrolling functions of the value transmitter did not stop at the target value when operated quickly
- Symbols selected in GPA were not displayed in the Gira X1 app in a few cases
- After restarting X1, it was possible that the configuration of the Gira X1 app would not load
- The heating function could no longer be used if the min./max. values were incorrectly configured
- Logic functions were read from the bus even without activating the "read from the KNX bus" parameter
- The "Delete all data points" function was missing from the scene set.
For help on updating to the latest version check out this support article.