Meter Interface Module, MDRC
The Meter Interface Module ZS/S enables remote reading of meter data and meter values from ABB energy meters from the A-series, DELTAplus, DELTAsingle, ODIN and ODINsingle.
The information that is read can be used, for example, for cost centre accounting, energy optimization, visualisation or monitoring of installations. Furthermore, meter functions such as tariff witching, for example, can be controlled via KNX, depending on the meter type used.
The Meter Interface Module is a modular installation device (MDRC) in Pro M design. It is designed for installation in a distribution board on 35 mm mounting rails. The connection to the KNX Bus is established via the bus connection terminal.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Max 12mA
Depending on the connected meter, the following values can be read;
- Active and reactive energy consumed (total, tariffs 1/2/3/4)
- Active and reactive energy exported (total, tariffs 1/2/3/4)
- Instantaneous voltages and currents
- Instantaneous powers and power factors (active, reactive and apparent power)
- Instantaneous phase angle (voltage, current, power)
- Instantaneous frequency
- Send and reset power failures (counter)
- Send and switch tariff
- Read voltage and current transformers ratio
- Status byte
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|EAN||40 16779 66207|