- The KNX Serial Gateway is bidirectional. It receives data telegrams on the KNX Bus and generates serial telegrams using the internal interface program. A new KNX telegram can also be created when a serial telegram is received.
- The KNX Serial Gateway contains 8KByte of memory ( additional memory available upon request ). The group addresses for the internal objects are defined in a project-file together with the serial strings to use. They are then transferred over USB. A physical address can be established using a dummy application in ETS.
- The KNX Serial Gateway comes ready for operation and does not need to be configured with ETS. Depending on which applications are programmed, the whole address spaces can be administered and data from the rotary switch and push-button can be analysed.
- Seriel Strings can be in ASCII, Hex, decimal or generated from internal Macros.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 7mA
- Auxiliary Voltage: 9-30 VDC / 100mA
- Connections: RS485 or RS232, USB, DC IN, KNX Bu