- The consumption counter by Arcus-EDS GmbH consists of a counting module with battery back-up data storage and KNX bus coupler for remote reading and monitoring of consumption data.
- The counter input is specified with the S0 interface according to DIN EN 62053-31, but can be connected with a potential-free contact.
- There are two scales are parameterized with separate counters.
- The KNX sensors are set up using the ETS (EIB Tool Software) in conjunction with the associated application program. All functions are programmed and parameterised with ETS.
- Meter reading ( Scale 1/2 )
- Flow rate
- Reference value( Scale 1/2)
- Consumption value ( Scale 1/2 )
- Serial number
- Scale switching
- Limit alarm( Scale 1/2 )
- Date and Time
- Last reference date
- Next reference date
- Consumption value reset
- Reset time
- Reset date
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Connections: S0 Input/Binary Input, KNX Bus
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|