Product code: 30101050
The KNX-Sensor Temperature SK01-T-RPTF1 with the PT1000 is in sheath tube. Installation in rooms with a high ceiling with a suspended sensor. The integrated KNX bus coupler does not need additional auxiliary supply.
- The transducer with the bus coupler is enclosed in a durable, sealed, glass ball-reinforced plastic casing which fulfils protection degree IP65.
- In the application software, the default controller types (increase / decrease), RTR (relative / absolute) with the settings (PI-continuous / switched) and two-
point are available.
- Additional functions like frost alarm, limits for temperature readings, minimum / maximum value and a tracking control are included.
- The sensor is configured by ETS ( KNX Tool Software ) and the application program. Controlling functions such as signal threshold and other adjustments are parameterised by the ETS ( KNX Tool Software ).
- Temperature detection/controlling in large rooms and halls
- General monitoring and control of temperatures
- Monitoring and control of temperatures for heating and cooling purposes and for logging
- Decentralised control for constant KNX-Valves or electro-thermal valves
- Storing the maximum and minimum values
- Room temperature controller with options Comfort / Standby / Night / Frost Protection
- Direct set point presetting and display of actual values via the KNX bus
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Temperature
- Temperature Range:: -30 .. 75 C
- Accuracy:: +/- 0.3 C
- Resolution:: +/- 0.01 C
- Temperature Sensor: PT1000, Pendulum Room Probe 100 mm, M12 / 1,5 mm
- Probe Size: 100 mm, M12 / 1,5 mm
- Connecting Cable Length: 2m
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing + Regulation|