SK01-T (ohne phys. Sensor)
- The transducer with the bus coupler is enclosed in a durable, sealed, glass ball-reinforced plastic casing which fulfils protection degree IP65.
- In the application software, the default controller types (increase / decrease),
RTR (relative / absolute) with the settings (PI-continuous / switched) and two-
point are available.
- Additional functions like frost alarm, limits for temperature readings, minimum /
maximum value and a tracking control are included.
- The sensor is configured by ETS ( KNX Tool Software ) and the application
program. Controlling functions such as signal threshold and other adjustments
are parameterized by the ETS ( KNX Tool Software ).
- Operating Voltage:: EIB/KNX Bus Voltage 21 .. 32VDC
- Power Consumption:: approx. 240mW ( at 24VDC )
- Auxiliary Supply:: not Required
- Bus Coupler:: Integrated
- Start-up with ETS: ARC_TFK.VD2 / Product: Sensor Temperature IP65
- Circuit Points:: EIB-2-Pole Clamps ( red / black )
- Protection Class:: IP65
- Assembly Type Transducer: Assembly with 2 Screws Finery
- Casing Transducer: White Plastic
- Casing Dimensions: 72x64x40mm (WxDxH)
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing + Regulation|