- The integrated KNX bus coupler does not need additional auxiliary supply. The temperature-humidity probe is enclosed in a sheath tube outside the casing.
- The sensor can be used in building automation, refrigeration, air conditioning and ventilation technology, in greenhouses and halls. The transducer with the bus coupler is enclosed in a durable, sealed, glass ball-reinforced plastic casing which fulfils protection degree IP65.
- Several controllers are available in the application software HVAC, Continuous, (PWM) for the temperature, and a two-position controller is available for humidity. Additional functions include frost alarm, temperature and humidity limits, minimum/maximum value and update. The climate controller displays absolute humidity (g/kg), dew point temperature (C), enthalpy (kJ/kg) and comfort according to DIN 1946.
- The sensor is configured with ETS (KNX Tool Software) and the application program. Controlling functions such as HVAC, switching threshold and various adjustment parameters are parameterised with ETS.
- Areas of Application
- Recording the temperature and relative humidity outdoors/damp room areas
- Decentralised heating regulation for constant KNX-Valves or electro-thermal valves
- Decentralised ventilation controller
- Dew point controller and alarm for cooling ceilings or winter gardens
- Dew point alarm for identification of possible mould build-up in cellars
- Shows saved maximum and minimum values on external displays
- Room temperature controller with options Comfort/Standby/Night/Frost Protection
- Direct set point presetting and display of current set point via KNX-Bus
- Various disable options for the controller
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Temperature, Humidity
- Temperature Range:: -20 .. 80 C
- Accuracy:: +/- 0.3 C
- Resolution:: +/- 0.01 C
- Humidity Range: 10 ... 90% rH
- Accuracy: of Humidity: 3% rH
- Sensor: Sensation SHT11
- Probe: Poroplast- 14mm, 45 mm
- Additional Connection for Probe: PT1000
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing + Regulation|