- The transducer with the bus coupler is enclosed in a plastic casing which fulfils protection degree IP20.
- In the application software, the default controller types (increase / decrease), RTR (relative / absolute) with the settings (PI-continuous / switched) and two- point are available.
- Additional functions like frost alarm, limits for temperature readings, minimum / maximum value and a tracking control are included.
- The sensor is configured by ETS ( KNX Tool Software ) and the application program. Controlling functions such as signal threshold and other adjustments are parameterised by the ETS ( KNX Tool Software ).
- Recording the temperature of indoor areas
- General monitoring and control of temperatures
- Monitoring and control of temperatures for heating and cooling purposes and for logging
- Decentralised control for constant KNX-Valves or electro-thermal valves
- Storing the maximum and minimum values
- Room temperature controller with options Comfort / Standby / Night / Frost Protection
- Direct set point presetting and display of actual values via the KNX bus
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Temperature
- Temperature Range:: -25 .. 55 C
- Accuracy:: +/- 0.3 C
- Resolution:: +/- 0.01 C
- Temperature Sensor: PT1000
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing + Regulation|