Product code: 30103201
The KNX-Sensor Temperature SK03-T with the PT1000 probe is used to measure the air temperature in dry areas. The integrated KNX bus coupler does not need additional auxiliary supply.
- The SK03-T sensors are for indoor areas and can be fitted directly to a 68mm flush-mounted box with the attached supporting frame. The SK03 can be combined with all switch ranges with 55 mm profile e.g. Gira. The design frame is not included,so test the combination of the frame model with the SK03.
- The transducer with the bus coupler is enclosed in a plastic casing which fulfils protection degree IP20.
- In the application software, the default controller types (increase / decrease), RTR (relative / absolute) with the settings (PI-continuous / switched) and two-point are available.
- Additional functions like frost alarm, limits for temperature readings, minimum / maximum value and a tracking control are included.
- Recording the temperature of indoor areas
- General monitoring and control of temperatures
- Monitoring and control of temperatures for heating and cooling purposes and for logging
- Decentralised control for constant KNX-Valves or electro-thermal valves
- Storing the maximum and minimum values
- Room temperature controller with options Comfort / Standby / Night / Frost Protection
- Direct set point presetting and display of actual values via the KNX bus
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Temperature
- Temperature Range:: -25 .. 55 C
- Accuracy:: +/- 0.3 C
- Resolution:: +/- 0.01 C
- Temperature Sensor: PT1000
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing + Regulation|