- The integrated KNX bus coupler does not need additional auxiliary supply. The transducer with the bus coupler is enclosed in a plastic casing which fulfils protection degree IP20.
- Several controllers are available in the application software HVAC, Continuous, (PWM) for the temperature, and a two-position controller is available for humidity. Additional functions include frost alarm, temperature and humidity limits, minimum/maximum value and update. The climate controller displays absolute humidity (g/kg), dew point temperature (C), enthalpy (kJ/kg) and comfort according to DIN 1946.
The sensor is configured with ETS (KNX Tool Software) and the application program. Controlling functions such as HVAC, switching threshold and various adjustment parameters are parameterized with ETS.
Areas of Application
- Recording the temperature and relative humidity of indoor areas
- Decentralized heating regulation for constant KNX-Valves or electro-thermal valves
- Decentralized ventilation controller
- Dew point controller and alarm for cooling ceilings or winter gardens
- Dew point alarm for identification of possible mould build-up in cellars
- Shows saved maximum and minimum values on external displays
- Room temperature controller with options Comfort/Standby/Night/Frost Protection
- Direct set point presetting and display of current set point via KNX-Bus
- Various disable options for the controller
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Temperature, Humidity
- Temperature Range:: -25 .. 55 C
- Accuracy:: +/- 0.3 C
- Resolution:: +/- 0.01 C
- Humidity Range: 10 ... 90% rH
- Accuracy: of Humidity: 3% rH
- Sensor: Sensirion SHT11
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing + Regulation|