Product code: 30805021
KNX-Sensor / controller for monitoring and control of soil moisture and soil temperature with additional air temperature and humidity sensors. The controller allows automatic irrigation dependent on the real requirement for water.
- The measuring system SK08-BFT-WMT records the soil humidity which is measured by the Watermark Sensor as well as the soil temperature. There are additional Sensors for air temperature and humidity which enable a comprehensive understanding of the current situation in the garden or greenhouse.The measured values can be displayed and used for controlling functions.
The integrated controller allows automatic watering of areas dependent on the actual needs of the landscaping.
The user must make sure the device is correctly set, as the demands of the landscaping and soil structure are very diverse and a general setting for all uses cannot be made. Previous experience with manual watering length and amount is an acceptable way to set the parameters of the device.
Using the sensor does not replace regular inspection of the watering process.
- KNX sensors are set up using the ETS ( KNX Tool Software ) with the associated application program. All functions are parameterised and programmed by ETS.
- Measured value Soil Humidity, Soil Temperature, Air Temperature and Relative Humidity
- Arithmetic Value Dew Point Temperatur and Absolute Humidity
- Two position controller with switch and pulse 1-bit output
- PI controller with continuous 8-bit or pulse-width modulated 1-bit output
- Measured Value can be periodically displayed or when value changes
- Adjustable periodic display of control variable
- Adjustable release and lock with all controllers
- Threshold alarm for upper and lower thresholds
- Auxiliary quantity of set value or threshold via the bus
- Calibration of the sensor (offset cancellation)
- Areas of Application
- Decentralized irrigation and watering control for gardens and landscaping
- Active sprinkling control for flat roofs with vegetation
- Industrial soil humidity controller for areas such as snail and insect breeding
- Recording of soil humidity and soil temperature
- Sprinkling control via integrated control functions
- Environmentally friendly and timed sprinkling control ( early afternoon )
- Alarm when upper or lower threshold for soil humidity is surpassed
- Dew point alarm for cooling ceilings / cooling floors or winter gardens
- Dew point alarm for the detection of mold formation in basement rooms
- Alarm when the values for humidity and temperature in the ground or in the air fall below or exceed the respective limits.
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 10mA
- Measurement: Soil moisture (suction power), soil temperature, Air Temperature, Humidity
- Measuring range soil moisture: 1 .. 2000 hPa/mbar, 1 .. 200,000 Pa
- Accuracy: soil moisture: 1 hPa/mbar, 200,000 Pa
- Resolution: soil moisture: 0,01 hPa/mbar, 1 Pa
- Measuring range soil temperature: -25 - 45 C
- Accuracy: range soil temperature: +/- 1 C
- Measuring Range Air Temperature: -20 - 80 C
- Accuracy: Range Air Temperature: +/- 0.3 C
- Resolution: Air Temperature: +/- 0.01 C
- Measuring Range Humidity: 10 ... 90% rH
- Accuracy: of Humidity: 3% rH
- Sensor: Sensation SHT11
- Soil Probe: Watermark-WMT with PT1000
- Probe Cable Length: 5m
- Air Probe: Sensirion SHT71
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing|