free@home Blind Actuator, 4-fold, 230 V, MDRC
This device is a blind actuator for installing on a mounting rail. It has four channels and serves as actuator for the activation of blinds, roller blinds or awnings.
- Four channels for the activation of four blinds, roller blinds or awnings.
- Drives of 24 V AC to 230 V AC are supported.
- Two channels can always be protected with a common circuit-breaker.
Power supply: 24 V DC (via the bus)
Bus subscribers: 1 (12 mA)
Connection (free@home): Bus connection terminal: 0.4 - 0.8 mm
Line type: J-Y(St)Y, 2 x 2 x 0.8 mm
Nominal voltage: 24 to 230 V AC 50/60 Hz
Max. switching current: 6 A (AC1/AC3) at 230 V AC
Outputs: 4 independent outputs with 2 switchover actuators each (mechanically locked Up/Down against each)
- 2 screw-type terminals for power supply system, different phases are possible.
- 2 screw-type terminals per output for Up and Down
- Combi-head screw-type terminal (PZ 1). Connection cross section:
- 0.2 - 4.0 mm2 fine-wire, 2 x 0.2...2.5 mm2
- 0.2 - 6.0 mm2 single-wire, 2 x 0.2...4.0 mm2
- Tightening torque: 0.6 Nm
- Operation: -5¡C to +45¡C
- Storage: -25¡C to +55¡C
- Transport: -25¡C to +70¡C
Environmental conditions: Maximum humidity 93%, no dew permissible
Protection type: IP20. Acc. to DIN EN 60 529
Protection class: II. Acc. to DIN EN 61 140
- Over voltage category: III acc. to DIN EN 60 664-1
- Degree of contamination: 2 acc. to DIN EN 60 664-1
Mounting: On 35 mm mounting rail. Acc. to DIN EN 60 715
Built-in position: Any
- Rail mounting device (MDRC): Modular installation device, Pro M
- Installation width: 4 modules 18 mm
- Installation depth: 64.5 mm
- Housing, colour: Plastic, basalt grey (RAL 7012)
Dimensions: 72 x 9C0 x 64.5 mm (W x H x D)
Weight: 0.22 kg
CE marking: According to EMC and low-voltage guidelines