Dali Gateway Plus with Manual Control
Product code: 218000
The DALI Gateway forms the interface between a KNX installation and a digital DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) lighting system. The DALI Gateway allows the switching and dimming of a maximum of 64 lights with a DALI operating device (e.g. electronic ballast). Up to 6 different addressing types of the DALI Gateway allow group-orientated and individually- address control of DALI lights via KNX telegrams.
- Control of max. 64 DALI operating devices as individual control, group control in max. 32 groups, or central control via a broadcast telegram.
- Manual operation of the devices also independent of the bus (also building site operation with broadcast control).
- Energy-saving function: Switch-off of the power supply of the DALI operating devices possible in a switched-off state (via additional KNX switching actuator).
- 16 light scenes.
- The groups can be integrated in the light scenes.
- Effect control can be configured for max. 16 sequences in 1 to 500 run-throughs (or infinite).
- Feedback of DALI error status or short circuit and signalling of power supply failure.
- Active or passive (object can be read out) cyclical feedback function.
- Group feedback of all switching conditions possible.
- Feedback can be delayed until after the recovery of bus voltage.
- Switching and brightness value: Active (send to the bus in case of change or cyclically) or passive (object can be read out) feedback functions.
- Brightness range can be set.
- Bulb-saving switch-on and switch-off
- Dimming behaviour can be parameterised.
- Time functions (switch-on delay, switch-off delay, expanded staircase function advance warning function in accordance with DIN 18015-2 or reduced continuous lighting).
- Block function or alternatively forced setting function can be parameterised for each group. With block function, the flashing of light groups is possible.
- Reading the DALI device state out via KNX.
- Elapsed-hours meter as forward and backward counter with limit value evaluation.
- Online or offline configuration of the DALI devices using ETS plug-in.
- Replacement of an individual defective DALI device is possible during operation without ETS.
- Suitable for operation in emergency lighting systems.
- Control and monitoring of individual-battery and centrally- supplied DALI emergency lighting systems.
- Support of DALI emergency light converters in accordance with EN 62386-202 (individual battery-operated emergency lights with DALI interface): Function test, continuous operation test, limited continuous operation test, query of the battery charge
- Operating Voltage: 110...240 VAC 50/60 Hz, 110...240VDC
- Power Consumption: Max 6W
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...30VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 5mA
- DALI rated voltage: 16VDC
- Current: typically 128 mA, max. 200 mA for short periods
- Number of DALI Subscribers: max 64
- DALI transmission rate: 1.2kbit/s
- Cable Type: Sheathed cable 230 V, e,g. NYM
- Cable Length per Output: .5mm2 - 116m, .75mm2 - 174m, 1mm2 - 238m, 1.5mm2 - 300m