DALI Switch Actuator, 2fold, 16 AX C-load, MDRC
This a Dali Device not KNX.
The 2-fold DALI switch actuator is a DIN rail mounted device for insertion in the distribution board on a DIN rail in accordance with DIN EN 60715. Using floating contacts (normally open contacts), the DALI switch actuator switches 2 independent electrical loads through a switch contact each.
The contacts can be controlled via DALI cable or operated manually. The DALI switch actuator is particularly suitable for switching resistive, inductive and capacitive loads with high inrush peaks which occur for example with parallel compensated fluorescent lamps The DALI switch actuator is used e.g. to control non-dimmable groups of luminaries and to integrate them in a DALI lightscene management system.
The device has a DALI interface in accordance with DIN IEC 60929.
Both switch channels are addressed via this interface using two DALI addresses. The two channels work as two independent DALI devices. The setting of the two DALI addresses is carried out via a DALI programming software e.g. winDIMå¨, a DALI processor-dependent push button code (DALI GC module) or the ÛÏphysical selection modeÛ.
The device requires an external AC or or DC auxiliary voltage.
- Operating Voltage: 85...265VAC 50/60 Hz, 110...240VDC
- Power Consumption: 8W at 230VAC and Max Load
- Bus Voltage: DALI 9.5...22.5VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: 4mA
- Outputs: 2
- Output Rated Voltage: 250/440 V AC (50/60 Hz)
- Output Rated Current 230VAC AC1: 16A
- Output Rated Current 230VAC AC3: 16A
- Output Rated Current 440VAC AC1: 10A
- Output Rated Current 440VAC AC3: 6A
|EAN||40 16779 58584|