Inside Video Station in Anthracite
The surface-mounted home station video has the following product features:
- Fully pre-assembled surface-mounted home station, allowing quick and clean installation.
- Design variety via integration into the switch range, allowing uniform appearance of door communication and electrical installation.
- Installation possible with or without cover frame (2-gang without crossbar). Note: A cover frame is required when installing in a 58mm flush-mounted box.
- Easy installation with screw terminals on the mounting plate.Contact to the home station is via attachment of the home station to the mounting plate.
- Easy removal of home station during renovation work.
- Mounting holes for wall and box installation.
- Signal transmission and power supply of home station via reverse polarity-protected and short-circuit-proof 2-wire bus.
- Parallel connection of up to 3 home stations possible (with power supply via the 2-wire bus).
- When using an additional power supply 1296 00 for each, up to 18 surface-mounted home stations video can be used in parallel.
- The surface-mounted home station video automatically recognises whether an additional power supply is connected. A jumper between the additional power supply and BUS is not required.
- One-man start-up with simple start-up procedure.
- Ringing tone differentiation for door call, internal call and floor call.
- Selection of 5 different ringing tone melodies which can be individually assigned to specific call buttons.
- Colour display with LED backlighting.
- OSD function, i.e. text presentation in display for status indication and menu guidance.
- Capacitive operating buttons with integrated LEDs for status display: the buttons are operated via a light touching.
- Hands-free feature (voice-controlled talk-back with echo and background noise suppression).
- Enforcement function for loud background noise during the voice connection.
- Automatic door opener can be connected: With the function activated, the door opener is automatically operated after pressing the door-station call button.
- Automatic call acceptance: direct speaking or listening into a room following an internal call.
- Eavesdropping prevention.
- Free intercom communication with up to 10 other home stations.
- Power supply: 26 V DC ± 2 V (bus voltage)
- two screw terminals for 2-wire bus
- Two screw terminals for floor-call button
- Two screw terminals for additional supply
- Dimensions: W x H x D 55 x 127 x 20 mm
- Temperature range: -5 ºC to +50 ºC
- Installation possible without cover frame or with System 55, F100 or E22 cover frame, 2-gang without crossbar 1002 .., 2866 .. .
- Control device Audio 1287 00
|Design range||GIRA System 55|
|Back Box||Round European|
|Input voltage||Via Door Comms Bus|