Audio Controller for Door Comms
The audio control device offers the following product features:
- Supply of the reverse-polarity protected, short-circuit-proof 2-wire bus.
- Self-resetting electronic short-circuit and overload recognition of the operating voltage and the bus connection.
- Buttons for system and door opener programming.
- LED status indicators for operation, overload, system programming and door opener programming.
- 12 V AC output (1 - 10 s) to supply power to a standard door opener (max. power consumption 1.6 A/ED 25 %).
- Permanent 12 V AC output to supply power of a DCS-TC-gateway1290 00.
- Relay output for switching a door opener with its own power supply.
- Door opener time steplessly adjustable from 1 to 10 seconds.
The audio control device is intended to be installed in the sub-distribution unit. If this is not possible, use a common surface-mounted distributor.
- This component enables door communication systems with up to 70 devices to be set up
(e.g. 1 built-in loudspeaker, 5 add-on modules for build-in speakers, 68 surface-mounted home stations).