KNX contin.cont. btn I/F 4-g System 55 anthra.
The control function is used for single-room temperature control. The controller detects the current room temperature with an internal or external temperature sensor and computes an adjustment size using it and an adjustable setpoint temperature. Valve drives can be controlled with a constant adjustment signal or with a switching adjustment signal here.
The temperature setpoint is shifted with the adjustment dial. A presence button is used to toggle between the comfort and the standby mode. The current states are indicated on the continuous regulator with LEDs. The ETS3.0d is recommended for configuring and commissioning the device. The use of a switch terminal box for connection of the external inputs is recommended.
- 5 operating modes: Comfort, standby, night, frost/heat protection and controller lock-out (e.g. dew-point mode)
- Heating/cooling functions: Heating, cooling, heating and cooling, basic and additional heating, basic and additional cooling
- Preset control parameters for common radiators/cooling units
- Controller can be de-activated (dew-point operation) or controller or operation of the controller can be blocked
- Automatic frost protection (detection of sudden drop in temperature) for use without window contact
- Valve protection function (valve is opened cyclically every 24 hours)
- Control types: Continuous PI control, switching PI control (PWM) and switching 2-point control (on/off)
- Temperature detection via an internal and/or external sensor (average value calculation for large areas)
- Free assignment of the functions switching, dimming, blind and value transmitter to the inputs
- Blocker for blocking individual inputs
- Behaviour when the bus voltage returns can be configured separately for each input
- Telegram rate limiting
- Switching function: Two independent switching objects for each input present and can be enabled individually, command for rising or falling edge can be set independently (ON, OFF, SW, no reaction)
- Dimming function: Single and double-surface operation, time between dimming and switching and dim-step size can be set, telegram repetition and stop-telegram transmission possible
- Blind function: Command can be set with rising edge (no function, UP, DOWN, CHANGE), operating concept can be configured (Step - Move - Step or Move - Step), time between step and moving mode can be set, slat adjustment time can be set
- Value transmitter and light scene auxiliary unit function: Edge (push button as NO contact, push button as NC contact, switch) and value with edge can be configured, value adjustment by pressing and holding a button for value transmitters possible, light scene auxiliary unit with/without memory function
- Temperature sensor function: On channel of the push button interface can be used as an external temperature sensor for the room temperature controller.
- Independent switching of a maximum of 2 outputs
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Max 10mA
- Cable length for inputs/outputs: max. 5 m
- Cable length for temperature sensor: max. 50 m
- Ambient temperature: -5 °C to +45 °C
- Protection type: IP 20
|Design range||GIRA System 55|
|Mounting||Depends on Frame Choice|
|Back Box||Round European|
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing + Regulation|