KNX touch sensor 3 Komfort 4-gang (1+3) System 55
- Rocker function or button function can be set for each operating surface
- Rocker function: switching, dimming, blind control, value transmission 1 byte, value transmission 2 bytes, scene auxiliary unit and room temperature controller auxiliary unit
- Button function: switching, dimming, blind control, value transmission 1 byte, value transmission 2 bytes, scene auxiliary unit and room temperature controller auxiliary unit
- Controller auxiliary unit: Operating mode changeover with normal and high priority, defined selection of operating mode, switching between various operating modes, switching of presence condition, setpoint offset
- Blocker for blocking individual buttons or rockers
- Display of an alarm message via flashing of all LEDs
- Colour of status LED (red, green, blue) is globally configurable or separately configurable. A superimposed function can be activated on the bus whereby the colour and information display of an individual status LED can be modified according to priority.
- Illumination of inscription space ON, OFF, automatic switch-off or switchable via object.
- Communication object for brightness control of status LED and illumination of inscription space (e.g. for reducing brightness in bedrooms at night)
- Bus Voltage: KNX Bus 21...32VDC
- Bus Current Consumption: Typically 5mA
- Ambient temperature: -5 ... +45 °C
- Storage/transport temperature: -20 ... +70 °C
- Safety class: III
- Connection mode KNX: Standard KNX/EIB connection terminals
Requires Bus Coupler (2008 00), Rocker Set (2134 xx, 2184 xx) and Frame (Standard 55, E2, Esprit, Event, E22, Classic) to complete.
|Design range||GIRA System 55|
|Switch action||Push Button|
|Mounting||Depends on Frame Choice|
|Input voltage||KNX Bus (29VDC)|
|HVAC support||Temp Sensing|
|Status LED's||Red Blue or Green|