Shutter Actuator Module, 2-fold, 24 V DC
The Shutter Actuator Module is snapped into a module slot of the Room Controller Basis Device RC/A 8.1.
It is used to control motors such as shutter motors or ventilation flap drives.
The Room Controller Basis Device establishes the connection to the ABB i-bus® EIB / KNX installation bus.
The device has two output channels, via which the two drives can be controlled independently. It is automatically linked to the incoming supply when snapped into the base unit. Plug-in screw terminals are available on the output side.
The comprehensive functionality is defined by programming the Room Controller Basis Device with the EIB Tool Software (ETS).
SpecificationPower supply/incoming supply
- Internal supply: via the Room Controller Basis Device, contact made via contact system on base of module
- Incoming supply: 0...48 V DC
- 2 load circuits: Relay outputs with changeover. Max. switching current: 6 A
- Load Circuits: 2 x 2-pole screw terminals with plug-in connection
- Incoming supply: 1 x 2-pole screw terminal with plug-in terminal each for connection and looping through
- Wire Ranges: 0.2...2.5 mm2 finely stranded 0.2...4.0 mm2 single-core
- Storage: – 25 °C ... 55 °C
- Transport: – 25 °C ... 70 °C
- Type of installation: For snapping into the
- Room Controller Basis Device
- Housing, colour: Plastic housing, anthracite, halogen-free
- Housing dimensions (WxHxD): 49 x 42 x 93
- Weight: 0.11 kg
CE norm: in accordance with the EMC guideline
and the low voltage guideline
|EAN||40 16779 58316|