How do I place an order?
If you would like place an order on the website, the first thing you will need to do is to open a website account with us. If you head over to the login page you will see a link to create a new account.
1. Once logged in, you will be able to add products to your basket, the total value of which can be seen top right of the page. Click on the basket icon and you will be able to view your full shopping cart and edit any items added.
2. To place the order, click 'checkout', enter your billing and shipping address and then continue to the delivery page.
3. Here, you can add your own order reference, along with any project name you are working on. You will also need to choose a delivery method (we have various options available).
4. Continue to the payment page, and either request a proforma invoice, or enter payment details to make pay by card.
5. At this point, if you are ready to confirm, click 'place order' and this will send the order through to us.
6. Your order will be processed on the next page, and you will receive an email from us confirming that it has been placed.
If you have any problems ordering please do not hesitate to give us a call on 01243 572 700 and we will be happy to help.