How Can I Tell the Status of a Gira IP Router or Interface from the LEDs?
There are two LEDs on the front of the unit labelled RUN/DIAG and KNX.
- LED on: Device is ready for operation.
- LED flashes slowly (~1Hz): Device is not configured or was configured with impermissible parameters. The physical address must be set for the interface and the application program must be imported to the device with permissible parameters for the LED to stop flashing. See "2.4 Start-up" for more details.
- LED flashes quickly (~4Hz): Internal device error. Please contact support.
- LED off: Device is not switched on or not yet completely powered up.
- LED on: KNX is connected
- LED off: KNX is not connected
- LED flashing: Data on KNX line