A guide to the Gira E3 design line
The Gira E3 design line combines rounded design contours with satin finishes and glossy surfaces. By matching the E3 line with inserts from Gira System 55 you can harmoniously coordinate interior design concepts for your KNX project.
Rounded shapes, precise contour
The design of the Gira E3 design line harmoniously combines clean, smooth shapes with technical precision. The two-part structure, comprising a support frame and cover frame, creates a modern look and allows for creative combinations of colours and surfaces.
A wide variety of designs can be created by combining support frames and inserts in anthracite or pure white glossy with the various cover frames. The soft colour palette features tones including; pure white, neutral grey, warm beige and warm brown, grey blue and grey green. The support frame matches the colour of the inserts: anthracite or pure white glossy. The coloured cover frames have a satin-finish soft touch surface – a design that appeals to all of the senses.
- Platform: System 55, which allows over 300 functions to be integrated.
- Installation and protection type: Flush-mounted, IP 20
- Support frame Material: Anthracite Thermoplastic, Pure white glossy Thermoplastic
- Cover frame Material: Soft touch Thermoplastic lacquered, Pure white glossy Thermoplastic
- Crossbar: Thermoplastic
- Innovative design: The structure of the support frame and cover frame is optimised for high rigidity and efficient use of materials – for reliability and sustainability.
- Dimensions: Width: 91.6 mm, Depth: 9.5 mm
Download the Gira E3 Brochure here
Get in touch with the team for support and pricing